Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New years, 2012 is here!!!!!! :)

*Currently playing "so happy I could die" by: Lady Gaga

**Happy new years to all of you reading this. 2011 was one hell of year for me and I definitely learned alot. My relationship ended, continued success with modeling, new jobs, new friends, lost friends, gaining all of you awesome readers, and the biggest impact on my life from 2011 was the passing of grandmother.

When she passed I didn't want to post or talk about it to anyone because I was still in shock. I cant describe the feeling to you of when the person you always called on, the person that always loved and supported you, leaves your side..

At least that's what I felt at first..

I mow feel like she hasn't gone anywhere, even though I may not be able to call her on the phone or sit with her and watch judge Judy anymore, I know shes still here holding my hand every step of the way. I always hear her voice over and over in my head from when she told me she was proud of me and that she will always love me. As long as I have the memory of her voice in my head, to me she will never die.

-I apologize cause I dont want my post to be a sad post I want it to be an uplifting one, so let me tell you what happened one my last day of 2011!

- I was totally stoked for my shoot with Lordash Photography and the awesome night i had awaiting me that evening. After showering and getting ready I packed a few things and drove over to Houston and met up with ash (lordash photography) but not before I met up with my friend  that brought me an awesome banana berry smoothie to hold me over until my shoot was over. As I was preparing for my shoot I looked over at my friend and it made me feel so grateful to have him in my life as a friend. Him and I went through alot in 2011 both good and bad but it all worked out in the end, and I believe through it all it made our friendship stronger. He had no idea how much his presence inspired me to kick ass at my shoot, because from day one he believed in me even when I wanted to give up.  (AND no I am not going to name "him" because that's private bitches so don't  try to guess. :P )

-Next, we met up with ash and we lurked around downtown Houston to find some shooting locations that popped out to us. It was so weird how after only like five minutes of walking(in combat boots) we saw a busted up table with two cement buckets in front of it, and soggy wet club fliers, and me and ash were both drawn to it. After shooting there and getting some great shots we moved over to another location and got some shirtless shots and some shots with my favorite beanie. :) Overall it was a great shoot, and in my opinion its the best shoot me and ash have done together so far. I evoked alot of emotions during this particular shoot so its gonna be alot to choose from and i hope yall enjoy them. It was my last shoot of 2011 and im dedicating it to my grandmother, she loved my work because she knew that I loved it. Her support is one of the reasons im continuing my dream to this day.

-After wrapping up my shoot and driving back home I got ready for a new years eve party. I promised myself I wouldn't drink more than 2 drinks that night but of course that didn't happen and I felt like crap towards the end of the night, go figure. But before I danced the night away(shirtless and tipsy) I mingled with some friends and met some new people as well. I love meeting new people its so exciting to me to see different types of people and interact with so many different personalities. When someone speaks to me, no matter what I speak, and usually start up a conversation. I see some people turning away others for how they look, smell or whatever the case may be but to me I think their missing out. You never know who your meeting, or shaking hands with. That person you just shrugged off and ignored because you thought they weighed too much, could have been your future best friend, or the love of your life. What people need to realize is that we are all the same and we should treat each other as such. I don't get why we have to have the mind set to be better than everybody else 24/7 but that kind of thinking is worthless in my view. I know its probably the mindset of most people in the world but majority does not always rule, and that has been proven many times. As lane as it may sound to some, ive seen and learned that life is too short to be so bitter and mean  to one another, loving and being kind to others is so much more rewarding, I dare you to give it a try in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment