Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Want you to see everything..

Helllloooooo to all the gals and guys out there! This week and last week has been a total blast for me. I had a powerful self revelation recently and it really put a lot of things in perspective for me. Like I felt totally down and out recently about everything in life. And I just couldn’t believe I felt this way because of the great things that ive been blessed with.

However that “feeling” turned out to be me being impatient. You cannot expect everything to happen overnight because most likely it wont. Things take time, and thats true for many things in life. Love, happiness, forgiveness, success all take time to be complete.

 My happiness was warped and I found myself gleaming with joy. I cant say what all has happened because I don’t want to jinx anything but lets just say I have a few things on my agenda this next few months! Smile If you ever find yourself depressed and weary don’t fret for too long because if you want it bad enough a path will be thrown in your direction.

*P.S. New work with my great friend Ev Dylan! check out his website at www.fotoicono.com ! Stay tuned for more work soon! Open-mouthed smile
IMG_0031 copy
IMG_9818 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment